Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Feeding Fridley

Doug at Bogus Gold (which is currently a Large Mammal in the TTLB Ecosystem) is getting hungry. Far be it from me to ignore his criteria for remaining on his blogroll. He was the first blogger to add me to a blogroll. As of the this morning, he is still the only one to link me. I don't want to lose his support, so I'd better start feeding him.

Bogus Gold

Bogus Gold

Bogus Gold

That should do it for now. And lest someone think that this is all about linking for the sake of linking, check out his great post on Social Security from this morning. There's a reason that he's a mammal, folks.

And I am curious -- how many people look at the top of his page and think that his name is actually "Doug Fridley"? Other than Joe Gandelman, that is.

1 comment:

Doug said...

*Burp* Good enough... for now.

I thought about correcting Joe on the "Doug Fridley" thing. But on second thought I decided I kind of liked it... for now.

And you're not in danger of going off my blogroll anyway incidentally. I was trying to shake up certain lazy linkers who shall go nameless... for now.