Wednesday, March 16, 2005

MAWB Connections

Wow. I have finally hit the big time. Not only did Doug add me to his blogroll within days of Ohligarchy's debut, but I noticed last week that Mitch Berg now has me on his. It's nice to be noticed.

What nearly escaped my noticed was the small print at the bottom of the MAWB site, where every night is Ladies Night. It seems that I have been granted Diplomatic Immunity. Does this mean that I can cross the Mississippi without a sentry blasting a cap in my butt?

Also, that Chris Muir drawing at the top of the MAWB page is pretty hot. For a cartoon character, I mean.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You're not quite so far down the page now that we got the sidebar order straightened out. (But, that MOB list is getting long!)

I too think Chris' drawing rocks!