Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Talking Points Travel Faster Than News

It has been interesting to witness how the Moonbat Left has been responding to the actions of the Congress and President Bush concerning saving Terri Schiavo's life. The word monolithic applies here.

Both Pittsburgh papers had columns decrying the Republican party's actions as hypocritical, since Republican are the party of smaller government. Articles in papers from other cities said almost the same thing. I couldn't get away from it, no matter what news source I consulted yesterday.

Then I am at work and walk into another office, where I hear two people talking in tones that almost sound like weeping, and I hear the words, "...and they're supposed to be the party of smaller government..."

Argh! Do these people all get the same Moonbat talking points memo, or is this all done using transponders implanted in their brains?

No comments: