Saturday, May 21, 2005

Death, Terror, Famine, Societal Decay

The news today is rather bleak, and in the papers --

Oh, who cares? The biggest news story of the weekend (so far) is Saddam Hussein in his underwear. I am not interested in the former President of Iraq in a big diaper. Call me back when that Yulia babe in Ukraine starts modeling lingerie.

Something more important is happening tonight. In three hours, I will be sitting in a nice theater watching Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I am so excited, I want to start shooting blue lightning from my hands. (Can you tell who my favorite character is?) Yep, the journey to the Dark Side is almost complete. I may post a review later this evening if I do not first pass out from being overexcited.

When does the DVD come out? I want to watch this again after I get home.

No comments: