Friday, July 29, 2005

Get Into Duluth

One week from today, my family and I will likely be patrolling the Lake Superior shoreline from the Minnesota side. Or the Wisconsin side. Or both. I'm too excited to blog about anything else this afternoon.

Plus, it's Friday. Who gives a monkey's about anything on a Friday afternoon?

Oh yeah -- if all goes well, I will be at Keegan's next Thursday. I have been wanting to find out for myself if Fraters Libertas is the drunk tank that Hugh Hewitt says it is. If not, I will be extremely disappointed to say the least.

The vacation itinerary also includes the Mall of America, the Great River Road, and maybe the source of the Mississippi if I feel like spending most of my day behind the wheel of a minivan. Perhaps it would be best if I were to move there permanently; that's the only way that I could fit everything in.

I have a brand new digital camera. No more of this film developing nonsense for me. Every picture I've taken in the past ten years has been getting scanned and electronically filed. It's a pain in the neck. Twenty-First Century, here I come!

Look for more incoherent rambling as the weekend progresses!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Looking forward to seeing you at Keegan's next week.