Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Northern Alliance Crossword Puzzle Book

So last night, after returning home from a church function at which I partook of many yummy desserts, including some snotty thing that looked like booger peach pie but was delicious nevertheless, I sat down to relax with a crossword puzzle book.

The first puzzle had BROTHER as a clue. Six letters. First letter is F, the last two are ER. That one was easy. A few minutes later, I moved on to the next puzzle.

Another challenging clue came up. Something IN THE DARK. Five letters. Third letter is H, last letter is T. Another easy one.

At that point, I gave up and went to sleep. After eating booger peach pie and discovering a mysterious coincidence in my crossword puzzle book, I decided that I had better stop before I came across EXPECTORATING BOVINE as a clue in a third puzzle. That would have been proof positive that the booger peach pie had been spiked, and if that were the case, I would rather not know.

No comments: