Friday, July 08, 2005

Surf Minnesota

On month from today, my family and I will be touring the Twin Cities and beyond. Camp Minnehaha is already calling to me. Mitch Berg and his "Audience In the Dark" were nice enough to help out by suggesting some places to visit.

The blog commenters had some great ideas, but I had quite forgotten one of the best resources located right here on the Internet.

Roadside America!

If I had more than a week, I would plan my trip around RA's Minnesota page, with some additional trips out of state.

Some time in future I shall need to set aside some vacation time for a giant walleye tour of the Upper Midwest.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Just as long as you find the time to make it to Keegan's Thursday evening.

Nicko McDave said...

That should not be a problem. Camp Minnehaha, site of my home invasion, is just fifteen minutes away!