Tuesday, August 09, 2005

So Tired

So it's Tuesday, and I am back home from Camp Minnehaha, where I was without access to a computer and thus had no idea what was happening in the world. My house was not, as I had anticipated, blown to a crater during my absence. Nothing had changed.

I had fun, didn't nearly do enough considering the time I had to spend, and I am literally sick and tired. Air conditioning has left me with "flu-like symptoms", and an entire day of driving through seven states while staying awake for over twenty-four hours has left me exhausted. Some allergy medicine and sleep should help.

More details, including a photo or two and an account of my visit to Keegan's with the MOB, to follow when I feel better and when I get my album (and my thoughts) organized.

No comments: