Friday, October 28, 2005

The Fear Went As Quickly As It Came

So much for the black helicopters disguised as municipal choppers. Within a few minutes of my post last night, they went away. Obviously they were reading my blog and knew I was on to them. Fools! You can not stake out my domicile using cacophonous airborne methods of propulsion!

Seriously, I still don't know what was up with the helicopters. I saw two: One hovered in place while the other circled the vicinity. Was there a manhunt for an escaped fugitive in the area? I can find nothing in this morning's news about it.

If there was a manhunt, I am going to assume that they caught the guy and the chopper pilots went home happy. Or maybe they couldn't find him and the pilots went home for supper and a good night's sleep. There could be a villain hiding out in my garage!

No comments: