Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Braters Libertas

When I woke up this morning, I went down and did something that I rarely do before I go to work: I had breakfast. It was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk, not what you would call a traditional breakfast, but it was a good way to fortify myself before beginning my day. Besides, I am nice and full so I shouldn't be hungry for anything until I go home this afternoon. Right? Right!

Then I go online and read this post at Fraters Libertas. All of a sudden, as well-fed as I am at the moment, I start getting a craving for burger and brat. The inside of my mouth feels like Niagara Falls, it's watering so much. Damn you, JB Doubtless!

I don't have enough cash on my to buy lunch. I don't intend to anyway. But before the day is out, I might end up taking a few bites out of my desk at work.

No comments: