Saturday, November 26, 2005

If This Is A Consular Ship, Where Is The Ambassador?

Hey, I got your Western PA Embassy right here. Doug Williams of Bogus Gold, recently elected Mayor of the MOB (Minnesota Organization of Blogs), has named his first cabinet positions. My weeklong jaunt to the Twin Cities back in August has paid off: I am the first-ever Official Ambassador to the MOB for all of Western Pennsylvania. It's one thing to link to Our Friends In the Old Northwest Territories. But it means even more to actually drop by the MOB's favorite watering hole and consume adult beverages in the presence of some of the most talented and prolific bloggers on the Internet.

Now I need to figure out how I can stay in Doug's good graces, lest he go shopping around for a new regional representative. Doug likes to drink wine. He obviously drinks a lot of wine. Lots and lots of wine. I'd better become an avid wine enthusiast in a big hurry in order to maintain good relations with the Lord Mayor.

Beyond that, this blog has been handed an honorific of sorts by the MOB election judge(s). A quick glance of the Kool Aid Report's "A Rainbow of Flavaz" sidebar reveals the presence of something called The Iron Maiden Report...which links right back here. So, in addition to becoming a wino, I need to post more often about Nicko & Co.

Up the Irons!

No comments: