Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blogs Are Fun

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last few days. I'm sure all 3 or 4 of my regular readers have just been dying to see what I have to say about whatever. But who wants to post commentary about current events on his own blog when so many surprising, exciting things are going on at NIGP and KAR? (Or here, for that matter.)

And anyway, who wants to post anything serious on an April Fools' Day weekend and the first working day back from said weekend? Nobody's gonna believe anything you say.

1 comment:

jipzeecab said...

I discovered on Friday through statcounter that someone in Italy had visited my site and when I followed the google reference and clicked on it I was suddenly looking at my whole blog in "Italian". I discovered the prefix to use for the web address and actually took 9 of my regular reader's blogs and created "Italian" links for them and tried to put it together in an April fool's post but I couldn't get the links to work together. If you'd like to see your blog in italian your address is:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&sl=en&u=http://ohligarchy.blogspot.com/

Of course we've discussed this "universal translation" thing before and it probably doesn't translate well. Comments stay in the language they are originally put in.