Monday, April 10, 2006

Good Morning, Wisconsin!

I have no idea why I have been getting so many hits from people in Wisconsin searching on a combination of keywords "green slime", "Breakfast cereal" and "crossword puzzle". Whatever it is, it must be quite a challenge if you need to come here for help.

Guacamole (my choice of green slime) over Corn Flakes doesn't really sound all that appealing, but then again I like tortilla chips with guacamole. Tortillas are made with corn, so maybe a bowl of Corn Flakes with guacamole instead of milk would be palatable.

The other night, in fact, I enjoyed a plate of nachos with melted Colby Longhorn cheese, ground beef, jalapeno slices, and -- oh yes! -- guacamole dip. This is why microwave ovens were invented.

My apologies if none of this helps, but I didn't want to completely ignore you friendly Wisconsinners.

2 comments:

jipzeecab said...

Always interested in a good mystery I googled the aforementioned terms and am pleased to report that the number one and two references you get when you search green slime breakfast cereal and crossward puzzle is YOU!..
I have again proved the legitmacy of the self fulfilling prophecy...

Nicko McDave said...

Oh you know it. I RULE the internet.