Thursday, December 07, 2006

This World Is Indeed Different

I predict that, within five years, the entire internet will consist of bloggers posting YouTube videos. Considering the speed with which things move nowadays, it could be five months.

Why buck the trend? Here's my contribution:



I got confused trying to think of how many science fiction films inspired the look of this video. I'll simplify by saying that it looks like a combination of Coruscant and Robot City. I half expected a red robot who talks like Robin Williams to fall alongside the animated Bruce while Anakin and Obi-Wan whizz past in a flying car.

The ending was a little disappointing. After Eddie bit the "head" off of the helicopter, I wanted him to take a bite out of the world.

Furthermore, while I was watching this video on Comcast's "On Demand" service last night, my wife walked in and started dancing around the room with our seven week old son. I don't know which is weirder -- dancing to Iron Maiden, or dancing to Iron Maiden while holding a baby.

No comments: