Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Complete State-ment

Via Rinsem's Rink, another fun quiz. You could call it a geography test, but I prefer to think of it as "Name all 49 states where Ronald Reagan won in 1984, plus the one where Learned Foot lives".

I'm interested in seeing how Mobil fares on this one. He's either taught school, supervised public transportation, or led insurrection in most of them.

For the record, I named all but 3 within the first five minutes. It took me up to the 37 seconds left mark to finish. But finish I did, and I got them all right.

5 comments:

jipzeecab said...

I remembered all but two with 3 minutes left but I still hadn't thought of Utah when time ran out!
(One of seven I've never been to or started an insurrection in).

Nicko McDave said...

Utah eluded me for the longest time, too. You know which one stumped me until nearly the end? Nebraska.

Why Nebraska? Beats me.

Michael said...

Hey there this is Rinsem from Rinsem's Rink and thanks for the hat tip! I feel as though I've failed myself as I missed five of them - my biggest problem was spelling MA and LA.

hammerswing75 said...

I got all of them with 6:37 left to spare. Wyoming came in last place.

FallenAngel said...

I got 46 - missed 4. I feel really stupid. But it was fun.