Friday, June 08, 2007

Apropos Of Something

Blog readers who enjoy the Kool-Aid Report know that two very special things near and dear to the heart of that thunderjournal's proprietor, Learned Foot, are a talking monkey named Bobo and the substance that he loves to fling.

I comes as no surprise, then, that a Google search of the words Kool, Aid, and Bobo yields a most interesting seventh entry. Coincidence? I think not.

I can't remember the last time I consumed Kool-Aid, but I do remember treating the family to a giant chocolate chip cookie cake decorated to look like Cookie Monster a few years back. There was more blue-colored frosting than there was cookie. There was probably more blue food coloring in the frosting than there was cookie.

Let's just say that we were dealing with some green diapers over the next few days.

No comments: