Friday, June 22, 2007

Killer Earworm

Never, at any time, have I seen an episode of The Sopranos. I don't even get HBO. The only reason that I even know who Tony Soprano is, is that the show is a bona fide cultural phenomenon. Still, I can appreciate this Pittsburgh-themed nugget of Sopranos-inspired joy:



(Thanks to Rinsem for making me aware of that.)

Clever, funny, and inspired. And cursed. I haven't been able to get that damn song out of my head all week. Even worse, from now on, I will forever associate "Don't Stop Believin'" with giant anthropomorphic pierogies. What a sick town we live in.

Anyway, I figured some hair of the dog that bit me might help:

It doesn't.

1 comment:

Rinsem's Rink said...

I hear you - I can't get this song out of my head - however, I stopped believing in the Pirates years ago! :)

Thanks for the link!