Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sloppy

I should not blog when I'm in a hurry. Yesterday I said that I didn't vote for any winners because my side didn't have any, or enough, competition. How could I forget this one?

Pittsburgh lawyer Christine Donohue, a Democrat, led the pack of six candidates with 19 percent of the vote. Allegheny County Common Pleas Judge Cheryl Lynn Allen and Pittsburgh attorney Jackie Shogan, both Republicans, each took 17 percent of the vote. All won 10-year terms.
Of course I voted for Judge Allen and Jackie Shogan. I still feel like a loser, but at least I'm not a perfect loser.

Then again, I never claimed to be perfect anyway.

1 comment:

Stephen R. Maloney said...

Hi Fellow Pennsylvanian: I blog a lot lately about my favorite congressional candidate, Lt. Col. William Trower Russell, who of course is running against John Murtha (the quintessence of odiousness). I write from time to time about the P-G and other local media. I'll put you on my blogroll. Come visit when you get a chance.

steve maloney
camp2008victorya.blogspot.com
murthamustgo.blogspot.com