Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sweep!

Holy hell! I was right! None of the candidates for whom I voted won their races! (Okay, so I did push the button for one judge who won, but that was because I ran out of relatives to write in, so that one doesn't count. My blog, I make the rules.)

As near as I can tell, I received three votes for the District 12 County Council seat. There were 86 write-in votes cast, which means that I may have fared worse than Mickey Mouse. A concession speech at this point will be irrelevant.

About as irrelevant as everything else about my existence, politically, in this neighborhood.

2 comments:

jipzeecab said...

Someone named "Nicko McDave" also allegedly received a write-in vote in the District 5 County Council seat. There were 9 other write ins in that race.

Nicko McDave said...

Someone voted for "me" against Vince Gastgeb?

Did YOU do that? I can not think of anyone else in District 5 who would have done something like that. And if it wasn't you, how did you find that out?

Peachy.