Thursday, April 17, 2008

Vote For Whomever You Like!

I'm not going to make an endorsement. The 2 or 3 people who read this blog already know that I'm casting my vote for Ron Paul, a candidate who has already lost his bid for the nomination. I'm stubborn that way.

I am going to say that the Republican Party needs to listen to Ron Paul and take his views seriously. He deserves some decent air time at the party convention in Saint Paul this year.

And another thing -- Ron Paul went to high school in my neighborhood. My local polling place is in the basement of the very church where Ron Paul was married. Is he going to be in Pittsburgh on Election Day? 'Twould be kind of cool to see him outside the church when I drop by to press the button for him. His schedule has him in Montana the day before, but nothing for Election Day itself. We'll see.

No comments: